Joyfuel Kindcast Introduction Episode with Becky Suzik
The Joyfuel Kindcast exists to share stories of youth and adults around the world doing things for kindness, creativity and joy. In this introductory episode, show host and producer Becky Suzik is interviewed by her 9-year-old son, Colin sharing the reasons she started the show and how listeners can get involved in support of their OWN joy. www.joyfuel.org
The Joyfuel Kindcast just launched on itunes and it may take a few weeks to show up as an option in iTunes. Please register HERE on the JOYFUEL web site to receive notifications via email when new episodes are available.
Episodes will be released every two weeks.
The Joyfuel Community Generating Currency for Kindness, Creativity and JOY!
- Be a Joyfueller-Listen with an open heart and mind, and seek ways to cultivate more kindess, creativity and JOY in your life. Sign UP to get the latest Joyfuel Kindcast episode delivered to your Inbox
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Share constructive feedback and suggestion with me (Becky) about the show.
- Share the Joyfuel Kindcast with friends who may be blessed to hear stories on the show. Share links to shows on social media. Especially share with your friends in other countries (with folks who understand English)
- Gift financially to support new episodes, expansion of show, like creating a version for people who are deaf and heard-of-hearing.
❤️ Gift through Patreon ❤️
- Nominate youth and grown up people as potential show guests.
- Suggest grants, fellowships, additional funding streams (non-traditional-advertising) to bless the show’s production and keep it growing and glowing.
- 👍 Follow and LIKE on Facebook 👍
- Hold the intention and good thoughts for people who would be blessed by the Joyfuel Kindcast to find and listen and be LIFTED by the show.
Thank you for being here.
With all of my heart, for your joy,